Direct Mail’s ResurgenceUSPS has conducted research showing that marketing decision-makers in retail, digital commerce, financial services, and telecommunications are using direct mail in ways that differ from the past. Put another way, this ain’t your daddy’s direct mail.
Marketing decision-makers in retail, digital commerce, financial services, and telecommunications are using direct mail in ways that differ from the past.In their survey of marketing executives in these companies, they learned how leading organizations are doing unusual things (like integrating direct mail with Facebook), to achieve results that exceed the use of a single channel on its own.
They Think They Know, But They Don’tWhile many marketers think they know all the facts about direct mail, the study posits there are 6 myths marketers believe about Direct Mail which are false:
- Myth 1: Direct Mail has peaked.
- Myth 2: Direct mail takes weeks to create, design and send.
- Myth 3: Marketers have stopped relying on mail.
- Myth 4: Direct mail is ineffective at driving digital actions.
- Myth 5: Direct mail only penetrates the upper marketing funnel.
- Myth 6: Mail is siloed and unable to integrate with other channels.
Download NowWhile your marketing and sales counterparts may snicker at your suggestion to use direct mail, they’ll pay attention when you show them the facts. Download the white paper now and:
- Discover the facts that bust the biggest direct mail myths
- See exactly how direct mail that’s more dynamic can help marketers achieve their goals (and the unusual results achieved by the surveyed respondents)
- Get proof points about retargeted direct mail, Informed Delivery® notifications, and Informed Visibility® tracking
- Explore common challenges for integration (along with solutions for each)
Join MindFire President & Co-Founder David Rosendahl in this LIVE Web Class to discover…”THE WEIRD LEAD GEN STRATEGY CREATING 23 LEADS PER DAY (And How To ETHICALLY Copy It For Your Print Business In Less Than 45 Minutes!)”
LEARN MORE & SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
Source: Reprinted with permission of USPSDelivers.com, a resource for business knowledge and insights.