When we released Da Vinci in 2018, we had high hopes for engaging new parts of the market that desperately need help generating more leads to drive their sales.
So far, the early results are very promising!
With Da Vinci, our goal is to create software and services and that people LOVE to use because it gives them EXTREME value.
Put simply, it should feel magical in the way it makes work easier and surfaces actionable leads for us salespeople to follow-up.
We have a long ways to go towards meeting our vision, but thanks to the many hardworking folks at MindFire, we’ve made incredible progress and are hearing some inspiring success stories from our members.
Our members — and their feedback — are the oxygen we breath when it comes to deciding features and enhancements, and the priority of each.
One of the requests we’ve heard loud clear is this: “Let us sell Da Vinci too!”
So today, we’re happy to announce that we’re in the early stages of launching a Da Vinci affiliate program!
This means that not only will you be able to use Da Vinci for your own lead gen and sales, but you’ll also be able to sell it to others and make recurring income for the life of the account.
Pretty cool, right?
Here’s how we’re planning the Da Vinci Affiliate Program
Da Vinci Affiliate Program Requirements
- A Da Vinci “Base” Account or higher
- Membership in the Da Vinci Facebook Group
- Required Forms: All affiliates will need to fill out some forms from the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS). They’ll be available for digital signature for you.
- Attend an online boot camp where you learn how to create your own marketing product using Da Vinci, that you will be able to sell repeatedly to your target niche market.
30% recurring for Da Vinci monthly accounts
Affiliate Payout Requirements
- Paid after a 45 day “cooling off” period (due to potential refunds or cancellations).
- Paid when you have commissions totaling $100 or more.
Affiliate Rules & Regulations
- Affiliate Agreement, which you can see here.
- Tracking is Cookie based, which means the last cookie gets credit for the sale.
- Follow FTC Guidelines. The Federal Trade Commission has recently more clearly defined best practices for affiliate marketers, and it is our position that all affiliates of MindFire Da Vinci must use these guidelines and regulations as Standard Operating Procedure during their endorsement or promotion. This includes displaying your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures where applicable.
- No Personal Use Sales. There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE sales of Da Vinci. This means that if the only purpose in joining the Da Vinci affiliate program is to get a commission on a sale for your own (personal) USE of Da Vinci, you will be removed from the program.
- Include your relevant Privacy Policies on sites that you are promoting Da Vinci.
More rules to come as we build out the program — but in the meantime, would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, and questions!